Click Nuffnang ♥ (THANK YOU (:)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

WORK!!!

lols... anyways, after the devastated yesterday, today's mood will be totally opposite from yesterday.. lols..

My aunt help me to get a job and freakishly, i'm mad... I complain for not having one... now I complain for having one... omg... Due to multiple reasons, I cant seem to choose whether or not to take up the job... Full time + Benefits.. lols... I have to say, their benefits is real good... I mean how many Boss do you know that gives you study leave as and when... or a Thousand plus pay a month... lols... that's why being an accountant is SUPER-LY GREAT!!! haha...

another thing is that is near to my house... say about 15 minutes... The wonders of staying near to town is you get to sleep a little bit later than the rest before going to work... lols...

Well, greedy me, I WANT TO WORK IN SINGAPORE!!! haha... but, it seems this job is quite good.. and my mum was like up to you la... lols... she's funny... my mum... haha

but now the deal is I HAVE SO MANY THINGS ON MY PLATE!!!
can i really commit myself to this job???

I mean working for 3 months and then say sayonara to the company... Is it fair for them???

See, I am thinking real hard... haha...

Well, i promise my mum to teach her kids or her annual concert, 2 different music class a week, twice a month class which is on a saturday and sunday which making me sick for the next 2 WHOLE DAYS (practically, i was having a aftermath of studying so long..) and i need to do multiple revisions.. haha... i told myself that this last 2 papers, i want to get world prize... so i need to work on it.. and not by just blabbering all the way... haha...

So I'M SERIOUSLY MAD to even contemplate about it...

So till then,

RR

(p/s: if you were to read funny spelling errors, try to put and 'f'' in it... something wrong with this lappie keyboard.. the letter just wont come out unless you punch it hard... and i mean really hard... like you only have to concentrate the 'f' with your whole strength.. )

No comments:

Post a Comment