Click Nuffnang ♥ (THANK YOU (:)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Done!!!

and finally and happily, yesterday was the day when i finish my music exam!!! after so many years... well, to tell you the truth, i think i did all right, minus the glitches in between... i mean who doesn't have it huh???
naturally, i think... was playing super fine at home, then i rmb once i entered the hotel room, i was like omg, what is the scales and bla bla nots... haha
the examiner looks like Donald Trump... haha... funny right??? But its a much more taller and thinner one... so definitely no DT... haha

well, i thought of writing what has happen for the last few months, but that will be bursting my tear glands.. so as for now, better not... haha...

well, i'm proud to say, MY HOLIDAYS HAS OFFICIALLY START!!! haha...

I'm freaking glad that I managed to finish my Degree in time, despite all that has happen.. Well, all i wish now is to get and 'A' for my degree, Pass all P1, P2 and P3 papers and also my music exam...

well, thru all those months, it had finally paid off...

and freakishly, this ABRSM exam really make me stress out to the max... Never in my exam life (from 2008, when i started college) I felt so sick until ytd... Usually, after all my CAT's and ACCA's exam, 100% I will be sick... Immediately after my exam on the same day, I will have terrible migraines and then throwing up... but ytd was mad... Vomited 4 times till there is nothing left to vomit.. vomited both my breakfast and lunch... no dinner for me... so its like empty stomach ytd... and the migraines were really overboard this time.. i thought sleeping could solved it, but sure heck, no... got up so many time until i lost count... the headaches were so pain, that i feel that i could just bang my head again ts the wall to neutralized the pain... haha... but i didn't do it... or else, i wont be here writing this... haha...

so well, hope all is well for my exam!!!

WANNA GIVE A BIG SHOUTOUT TO OXFORD BROOKES UNIVERSITY, ACCA AND ABRSM, THANK YOU!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment