Click Nuffnang ♥ (THANK YOU (:)

Friday, July 30, 2010

My Lucky Star

owh.. Just finish the show... and it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

haha... this drama serial was broadcasted in the Year 2007.. and to say, after watching so many of the drama serial, I would give this a 4/5 Star..

one thing I like watching this is because its filled with everything... haha...
The only thing I can say about dramas, especially Taiwanese Drama is that their storyline will always be the same.. its just how they put it... The story line will be A meet B and they will always start out hating each other then C will come into the picture who will be nice to A and then all of us will then start to wish that C and A should be together and in the end A and B will be.. and then we will all say "Owh... Poor C.." lols... watching so many of this shows, I could tell the ending who is going to be with who but the thing is the process on how they get together...

Since it was broadcasted 3 years ago, I would say that long time ago I mean few years back shows have more in depth and feelings inserted in it... Was browsing the net for drama serial and i thought ok why not instead of watching the latest one, my as well watch few years back.. Didn't regret watching it..

Comparing to the recent dramas, I personally feel that all of them were a little too fast.. If I were to skip a couple of parts, I will get lost... It seems like it is not focus on it... Makes me feel that I was not bonding with the show... I think this is what the producer and the Director who us to feel that we are with them as the shows goes on..

One thing I truly admire this show is Yoo Ha Na... She is the lead actress for this show.. and she is amazing... A Korean acting in a Taiwanese show.. Although she speaks like an angmoh chinese but she is way much better than I am, a Chinese.. I mean how can she manage to take up such a big challenge and speak Chinese... Kudos to her..

and another one is Jimmy Lin, the lead actor in the show.. haha... (Christine, if you are reading it, Google his pictures.. He resembles like HKA... seriously.. Go and watch the show and you'll know what I mean ^^) Don't be fool by his cute little baby face... He is freaking old... lols...
Looking at him without checking his age, guess how old is he... Then go and check his age... Freakishly, he doesn't look like the age he is... haha...

and the both of them really suited well in this show.. Too bad for Hana, his married... haha...

Well, those who got nothing to do, go watch the show ^^

I'm emo-ing... I think i bonded with the show larh... lols... I never like endings especially when you know that this group of actor and actresses had made a deep impression on you that their life is it is.. and the thing that emo's me is that Ha Na is a Korean so I dont think that there will be another Drama where Hana and Jimmy be together... and also Lee Wei... he acted in the 2nd half... Its 20 episodes...

and I LOVE THEIR ACCESSORIES... lols... their Somnus Bracelet, Valentine's Day Bracelet and the Valentine's Day Single Ring is super nice...

lols...
well, till here..

RR


♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment