Click Nuffnang ♥ (THANK YOU (:)

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

PERSONAL TASTE/PERSONAL PREFERENCES/KAE IN'S TASTE!!!








omg... seriously, I'M IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW!!! or to say its Lee Min Ho... haha... before CC can say anything, I'm not snatching from you larh... haha... cause it can never happen la... The lee Min Ho is super far away and if he were to see this, he would just think that I'm another crazy fan of his... haha... So i think i can just dream on... haha

Furthermore, he can only speak Korean i which we tak tau... haha... the only thing i know is hello, bye, father, mother, thank you, i love you, friend, eat and faster... how to communicate??? haha...

I asked my mum Koreans student on how to speak Korean, but they speak so fast and i cant catch up... cool la they all... They not only know how to speak, read and write English, but also Malay, Chinese and Korean.. envy much... haha

Well, all thanks to Evelyn, who told me about this show... I chiong to habis this show seh... haha

So I'm done with it... Gonna give 4/5 for this show... although its super nice and dreamy, just that the ending seems a little rushing... haha... well, I wont reveal much... wanna know, watch it... very short... only 16 episode... haha

ya... so that's all...

And I'm going KL this Sat!!! cant wait... haha...

till then,
RR

No comments:

Post a Comment