Click Nuffnang ♥ (THANK YOU (:)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

KDrama and TDrama FEVER!!!

been spending MY WHOLE 2 MONTHS behind my lappie watching the Taiwanese and Korean drama... real good use of my time (heck no..) lols...

2 months and I have been watching these:











and more to come... just cant remember what i watched...

and.... i have decided!!!!

I'M WANT TO WORK!!!
hope all goes well that i can get the job securely...

well, I'm proud to say that I DID MY P7 REVISION TODAY!!! haha... less than a chapter...
will try to do more...

and I'm diligently practicing 'Nobody'...
lols... Gonna teach a bunch of 6 year old tomorrow... Hope they can dance...
Seriously, Korean are good dancers...
Stopping Ballet for a year really makes my so stiff... I cant move here and there... I mean dancing...

Muahahahaha....

Till then,
RR

My mum got a new student who is a Korean.. And he is so cute.. He speaks Korean tho... Will learn up some, ermmm to say I need to know some in order to communicate with this little one.. And he is smart... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment