Click Nuffnang ♥ (THANK YOU (:)

Monday, November 8, 2010

I am SAD!!!


Seriously, I am officially sad for now.. The hardest time (include examination preparation and the stress-ness of it - due to preparation) of my 19 years of life I had to make..

Turning down an offer I such a bad thing... Reality is so harsh.. If only I could escape, hide and wish hard that the next time I'm back here it will be gone.. If only that there are life erasers to erase those decisions or reality I dont wish to make/face..

Often at times I do wonder if I were to decide the other way round, how my life would be.. Would I be satisfied? Or to regret it? Was my decision the right one or not.. Personally, I think this is why we humans are here on Earth for.. To be able to stand upright and to make decisions.. To be independent and not relying or blaming anyone for all that has happen, be it good or bad, on the decisions we make..

Seems like God wants us to discern what is right and wrong from here.. To be able to walk on the narrow road or the broad one, the road less taken or the road trodden by many (LMAO-ing now.. Remembered the times when we had literature on the poem 'The Road Less Traveled' - Robert Frost)

So I do hope and pray that all will be fine through this decision of mine.. God please help me..

Oh ya... And to all SPM-ians, Good Luck for your exams.. Do your best and trust in Him that all things can and will be done..

And to all CAT & ACCA homo sapiens Good Luck for the coming exams!!!

till then,
RR

(ps: will be updating on MJD Youth Retreat in Seelong, Senai soon.. Once I have the time.. Gonna be a long post.. Love ya (: )

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

...Robert Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment