Click Nuffnang ♥ (THANK YOU (:)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

EXAMS!!!

Yup... Again, the time of mine for every 6 months consecutively for 3 years... And this marks the end of my studies once I have finish it.. In a blink of an eye, 3 years passed so fast..
Cant wait to graduate and wear the mortar hat twice... haha...
Hope I can pass through this ordeal and then on the 13 of December 2010 at 6.15pm, I can jump for joy...
Well, gonna be like a month till this day comes..

Well, I will be away most of the time cause I GONNA BE A NERD.. A SUPER NERD FOR ONE WHOLE SOLID MONTH (hopefully)

So this means, I will be fb-ing, blog-ing and youtube-ing lesser... haha...

Till then,
RR

To all those taking examination for this sitting, GOOD LUCK and those who are in the midst or going to take or awaiting for results, GOOD LUCK TOO!!!
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment