Click Nuffnang ♥ (THANK YOU (:)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

27August2011

I know.. Im like ignoring this blog for years.. hahaha... Seriously.. SO many things happen and it happen like SUPER FAST!!!

Just to prep up this blog a lil, I shall give you heads up on the next post which will be my

GRADUATION CEREMONY!!!!!!

haha.. Yea.. Im excited.. Meanwhile, I just got up from a super long 12 hours sleep.. And Im suppose to go outing with my mum.. And Im late.. While still sitting here typing some random stuff.. And I gotta go.. Before she rushes me.. Im bad with anyone rushing me.. My brain wll just go goo goo ga ga.. And I will have a freaking headache..

So, will post about it next week, since IM HOLIDAY!!! This is why I love Malaysia.. They have freaking long holidays.. Especially for people who are working.. Dont you just love HOLIDAYS!!!

haha.. Till then,
RR






No comments:

Post a Comment